Motorcycle insurance in Ontario is mandatory for all motorcyclists. Canadian motorcyclists must carry standard insurance covers such as Third-party Liability; Accident Benefits; and Uninsured Automobile coverage as with auto insurance. On the other hand, optional auto coverage that protects from damage or loss such as all perils; Specified Perils; Comprehensive; and Collision.
Beside this, you can also buy combinations of these coverages for protection from loss/damage to your motorcycle or your scooter, that may be happened by heft, fire and other unpredictable events.
Ontario Motorcycle Insurance :
In Ontario there are a lot of Motorcycle insurance companies. Among them following insurance companies are popular in Ontario.
- AIG Insurance Company of Canada
- Allianz Canada
- Allstate Insurance Company of Canada
- Aviva Insurance Company of Canada
- Belair Insurance Company
- CAA Insurance Company
- Certas Direct Insurance Company
- Chieftain Insurance Company
- Chubb Insurance Insurance Company of Canada
- Coachman Insurance Company
- Co-operators General Insurance Company
- Dominion of Canada General Insurance Company
- Echelon Insurance
- Economical Mutual Insurance Company
- Elite Insurance Company
- Facility Association
- Farmer’s Mutual
- Gore Mutual Insurance Company
- Intact Insurance
- Jevco Insurance Company
- Kingsway General Insurance
- Liberty Mutual
- Lombard Insurance
- Missisquoi Insurance
- Motors Insurance Ontario
- Motors Insurance Quebec
- North Waterloo Farmers Mutual
- Optimum Frontier
- Optimum West Insurance
- Pafco Insurance
- Peace Hills Insurance
- Peel Mutual Insurance Company
- Pembridge Insurance
- Perth Insurance
- Pilot Insurance Company
- Portage Mutual Insurance
- RBC Insurance
- Red River Insurance
- Saskatchewan Mutual
- Scottish & York Insurance Co Limited
- SGI Canada Insurance Service
- State Farm Fire and Casualty Company
- TD General Insurance Company
- Traders General Insurance Company
- The Guarantee Company
- Unica Insurance
- Wawanesa Insurance Company
- West Wawanosh Mutual
- Western Assurance Company
- Zenith Insurance Company
How Much is Motorcycle Insurance in Ontario?
Many different factors influence motorcycle insurance rates in Ontario such as your riding history, your age, your bike model, and amount of your discounts. Motorcycle insurance costs usually lower than auto insurance.
Average Cost of Motorcycle Insurance by Age
In Ontario age is the important factor that influences the motorcycle insurance rates. Motorcycle insurance rate is highest in the teenage group.
Average Yearly Rate
Average Cost of Motorcycle Insurance in Ontario by Bike Model :
Average yearly insurance rate
Kawasaki Ninja ZX600
Harley Davidson Sportster 1200
Kawasaki Ninja EX650
Harley Davidson Sportster 883
Harley Davidson (Non-Sportsters)
Honda Rebel 500
Kawasaki Ninja EX300
Kawasaki Ninja EX250R
Honda Rebel 300
Motorcycle insurance quote Ontario :
An insurance quote is the estimation of your potential insurance which depends on your choosing coverage and some selective factors. It may change depending on how much information you give at the time of the quote. You should provide sufficient information to get accurate your motorcycle insurance quote. In Ontario, you can get the cheapest quotes by following 3 ways:
- Ride your bike responsibly: It is important to ride a bike safely and responsibly. Because it is essential not only your security but also to help keep motorcycle insurance prices down. Always try to store your bike safely and maintain properly.
- Choose a reasonable bike: The model of bike is an important matter that influences insurance rates. So you should select a bike which is safety, reliability and for having lower insurance rates.
- Get Experience Through authorized driving Training Authority: It is important to take motorcycle safety courses at the government-approved driving training centre. Because insurance companies seem that trained up drivers are safe drivers. If you have M1 and M2 motorcycle driving test training, you will get the lower insurance quote.
How to get cheap motorcycle insurance ontario :
Although ways of getting the cheapest motorcycle insurance in ontario with quates have been discussed above. Beside this, we can get cheap motorcycle insurance in ontario by following simple tips.
Ride your Bike defensively: Always be aware of your surroundings and become a defensive driver.
Use safety Gear on your Bike: If you use safety gear like helmet, gloves, boots when riding a motorcycle you will get lower insurance rate.
Avoid to ride in bad weather: You should avoid riding a motorcycle in adverse weather like heavy rain, Snowfall, Cyclone etc.
Always try to obey road rules: You should always follow and obey the road rules accurately.
Ride Proper Bike: You should avoid the bike that you can’t handle. Some bike models’s insurance rate is high in Ontario, so you should not use those models for getting cheap motorcycle insurance.
Park your bike in safety area: Always park your bike in well and safe area.
Use alarming system on your bike: If you use a good alarm system on your bike, it will help to get lower insurance rate.
Use Garage for storing your bike: If possible, keep your bike in a garage.
Inspection of Bike: Inspect your bike when you ride your bike.
Motorcycle insurance ontario new rider:
Generally, the age of New riders is below 20. In this time motorcycle insurance is expensive in Ontario. Because new drivers have no experience in riding motorcycles and they have a possibility to involve in accidents. The majority of new riders are young, according to insurance law the younger you are, the more you’ll pay in the accident benefits portion of your premium. A young rider will have pay about five times more than an older rider in accident benefits.
Since motorcycle insurance is an obligatory issue in Ontario, so you have to seek the way to get the cheap insurance rate. This discussion will help you getting low price motorcycle insurance in onotario.