Have you any plan to trip in the United States? You may go the USA for study or you may be a parent of a student studying in the USA and you may make a plan to visit the USA. You can, of course, remember whether there is any insurance coverage for visitors to the USA. Read this post “Health insurance USA for foreigners” attentively, you must get answers to your all questions.
Before visiting the United States you should understand the following facts:
1. U.S. Medical Costs are Very Expensive
Around the world, the medical care of USA is the highest expensive. In the USA a few stitches and some antibiotics may cost hundreds of dollars. Without travel health insurance, foreign visitors will have to pay out of pocket for their medical treatment.
2. Foreign Visitors do not get Free Medical Care
The U.S. health care system is not free for visitors or citizens.
3. Emergency Room Visits are not Free Either
Even if you need to take emergency treatment, the hospital will expect payment for treatment costs, including medicines, surgeries, medical supplies, ambulance transportation etc.
4. Students and Temporary Foreign Workers are not exempt from Treatment cost
If you are a student or a foreign worker in the USA, you will have to get health insurance in the U.S. Otherwise you will have to bear all of your medical expenses.
Health insurance USA for foreigners:
In the USA, sufficient coverage is hardly provided by nationalised or government sponsored health plans for visitors for injuries or illnesses. That is why it is important to get travel medical insurance.
Every year, thousands of immigrants and international visitors enter the USA for their medical treatment. But maximum travellers are not aware of foreign insurance. Before visiting the USA, you should know about health insurance USA for foreigners. Different insurance companies have beneficial travel medical insurance plans which provide illness and accident expense protection and also pay for treatment during your visit to the U.S.
Who are eligible for visitor insurance?
1. Parents of students who are studying in the U.S.
2. Business and leisure travellers
3. Missionary or Church travellers to the U.S.
4. Tourists and holiday travellers
In the USA following health insurance companies provide insurance policies for foreigners.
Cigna International is a large and famous global insurance company. It starts excellent coverage, service and lifetime coverage for foreigners of USA. Cigna International launches the comprehensive Cigna Global Health Options plan for the foreigners who visit in the USA.
More than 900,000 hospitals, clinics and medical practitioners are provided by the Cigna plan for expatriates. More than 60 million clients and including 700,000 expat members of Cigna International. There are three levels of coverage for foreigners. Such as Silver, Gold and Platinum. Its plan is the great choice for individual expatriates.
The plan offers in-patient coverage those are included:
i. Full hospital coverage for in-patient and day-patient care
ii. Extensive cancer coverage
iii. Extensive psychiatric treatment
iv. Parent and baby care.
v. Up to 90 days of coverage in your country of citizenship per policy year
vi. Emergency travel medical coverage for the United States if USA coverage option is not chosen up to a set amount of days as per the plan terms and conditions.
IMG Global Medical Insurance:
If you move to abroad, travel frequently different countries and maintain multiple countries of residence or find private health care alternatives, in these cases, IMG Global Medical Insurance will fulfil your needs. IMG has been providing global benefits and assistance services to millions of members in almost every country for more than 25 years.
The IMG Global Medical Insurance provides the choice of three plan options, such as Silver, Gold and Platinum. You can select a coverage area: worldwide or worldwide excluding the U.S. and Canada. You should select the plan option and coverage area that best fits your needs. Every offer has a full range of benefits well-suited for individuals and families, Supplies coverage 24 hours a day, and you have the opportunity to choose any doctor or hospital for treatment.
Features of IMG Global Medical Insurance:
• There are Five plan options of IMG Global Medical Insurance such as Bronze, Silver, Gold, Gold plus and platinum and additional optional coverages.
• IMG Global Medical Insurance has Choice of coverage area such as Worldwide or worldwide excluding US, China, Canada, Hong Kong, Japan, Macau, Singapore and Taiwan- to reflect your geographic area of need.
• It has Flexible underwriting that fits your needs.
• It provides Emergency benefits.
• It has a variation of Premium models such as Monthly, quarterly, Semi-Annual, and Annual.
• It has multiple premium options.
Assistant service of IMG Global Medical Insurance:
- Emergency travel arrangements
- Lost luggage assistance
- Embassy or consulate referrals
- Lost travel documents (passport or others essential papers) assistance
- Emergency message relay
- Emergency prescription replacement
- Medical referrals
- 24-hour medical monitoring
- Emergency cash transfer and emergency translation
- Legal referrals
Every year thousands of visitors travel to the USA. Since medical costs in USA are Very expensive, so health insurance USA for foreigners is very much essential.