Amica Life Insurance works as a life insurance company in the United States. It provides life insurance, structured settlement products, annuity and various health and specialty products. Amica Life Insurance Company was established in 1968. It is a subsidiary of Amica Mutual Insurance Company.The highly important component of many people’s financial plans is Life insurance. A life insurance policy can be used for multiple needs for a policyholder including paying off debt, replacing income for everyday living expenses, and paying the high cost of the insured’s funeral and other final expenses.
Review of Amica Life Insurance
Amica has built a reputation for outstanding service and great coverage for more than 100 years and Amica Life Insurance is going on successfully more than 50 years. Its also provide as health insurance companies in united stated. In point of fact, Amica Life Insurance is the oldest Life Insurance company in the United States. Amica not only provides Life Insurance but also provides Auto and home insurance. You can always expect an extraordinary level of service with Amica Life Insurance.
Their licensed professionals will listen to your unique needs, answer your questions, help you to identify coverage that’s appropriate for you. They also help you every step of the way to ensure your coverage at a right level with all of your life’s changes. Generally, people find two types of coverages including term life insurance or whole life insurance. Amica Life Insurance provides two type insurance coverage. Such as
- Term life insurance which coverage for a specific period of time.
- Whole life insurance which coverage for your entire life.
The representatives of Amica Life Insurance will assist you to make understand the differences between term life insurance and whole life insurance. And you will able to select which option is right for you.
Amica term life insurance:
If you need help protecting your income for a specific period of time, you can select Term life insurance. It will also cover your ongoing family expenses and maintain their standard of living if you are not there to provide the income they rely on.
The benefit of Amica Term life insurance:
- You will have to pay for this coverage for the period of time you need it.
- The amount of Rate and coverage remain same throughout the selected period of time
- Although it does not provide lifetime coverage, its current cost lower than whole life.
- Generally, it can be converted to whole life that provides lifetime coverage
- If you are qualified you can get this valuable term life protection with no medical exam
- Policy also has a Terminal Illness Rider that allows you to receive a portion of the benefits if you become terminally
Amica whole life insurance:
If you want to protect your family for your entire life, whole life insurance will be the better coverage for you. whole life insurance will assist to ensure your family is not burdened by final expenses or medical bills if you’re not around.
The benefit of Amica whole life insurance:
- Contains lifetime coverage
- Premium rates will not increase over time and these are fully guaranteed
- Cash value of the policy accumulates over the life
- The amount of coverage will not decrease as you get older and it is also guaranteed for your lifetime
- Provides permanent coverage up to $25,000 and no medical exam is required
Amica life insurance reviews:
Amica Life Insurance Company has received an A.M. Best rating of A+.Based on the company’s financial strength and claims-paying ability. Amica Life Insurance got a grade of A+ from the Better Business Bureau.
If you want to get the best life insurance premium rates from Amica Life Insurance Company, you should work with an independent insurance agency or broker that has access to many different insurance carriers. In this way, you can directly compare the policies and easily choose the one that may work best for you.
Amica term life insurance is available for 10, 15, 20, 25 or 30-year terms. The price stays the same throughout the term, and you can buy from $100,000 to more than $1 million of coverage.
The coverage of Annual renewable term will be sustained up to age 85 as long as you pay your premiums. The price goes up each year as you age. Amica whole life insurance range from $5,000 to $25,000 with no medical exam.
Amica Life Insurance claiming process
When a policyholder dies, the beneﬁciaries contact the life insurance company to report the death for acquiring the funds from the policy. This procedure is called “ﬁling a claim.”
A simple form with some general questions about the cause and circumstances of the death is provided, beneﬁciaries will fill the form and some others forms and submit to the authority of Amica Life Insurance. A dedicated representative of Amica Life insurance company assists the beneﬁciaries and make this process as easy as possible.
The following information will be required for making a file to claim
- The insurance policy number
- A certiﬁed copy of the death certiﬁcate
- Information regarding the manner and cause of death
- Doctor’s contact information, because in some cases medical history information may need for confirmation.
Amica life insurance phone number:
The customer service of Amica Life Insurance company is obviously great, it is a special benefit of the customer. You may contact with customer service centre by email, mail, or telephone. They will connect you immediately.
It is the most important financial decisions to buy life insurance. But many people in the USA become confused about selecting Life Insurance Company. Because there are a lot of insurance companies in the USA. But it is fact that Amica life insurance is a reputed, authentic and popular insurance company in the United States. So you can select Amica life insurance with no doubt.